pondělí 10. června 2013

Films of week

FILMS OF WEEK

Hello everyone, I decide that every monday I will recommend films which I watched on weekend.

I have to say that my job isnt film critic but I am really huge fan and I saw about 500 hundred. Some of them were really sh*t but rest of them were great and I want share my films exerience with you. 

I say that isnt worse thing than sh*t film.
M.J. 

I always choose three films of different genre.And here is it. 

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 

 Western/Thriller/Comedy/Romantic, 1969, Won 4 Oscars awards,

Storyline-Butch and Sundance are the two leaders of the Hole-in-the-Wall Gang. Butch is all ideas, Sundance is all action and skill. The west is becoming civilized and when Butch and Sundance rob a train once too often, a special posse begins trailing them no matter where they run.Based on the exploits of the historical characters. The most famous song of film Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head

Trailer 
 



Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

 Crime/Thriller/Comedy, 1998

Storyline-A botched card game in London triggers four friends, thugs, weed-growers, hard gangsters, loan sharks and debt collectors to collide with each other in a series of unexpected events, all for the sake of weed, cash and two antique shotguns.
Do you want see Jason Statham with candles in ears? Well, watch it..
Do you know which one of words is the most used in the film? Well, Its f**k.

 Trailer

Senna

Documentary/Sport/Autobiography,2000, Won 2 BAFTA awards

Storyline-A documentary on Brazilian Formula One racing driver Ayrton Senna, who won the F1 world championship three times before his death at age 34. 
Majority part of racers F1 and Rallye say that Senna is the best driver and racer ever. Its true but how is possible that he could die just by driving F1 car?
Do you know that Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear help create the film?

Trailer


Enjoy these films.M.J.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat