čtvrtek 4. července 2013

PLANES ARRIVING SOON

After famous and very popular movies Cars and Cars 2. Disney introduce another movie for families. 

The movie Planes and we can really looking forward for alter ego of Lighting Mcqueen in the air. 

So if you like speed and high this movies is for you. 

I dont know when comes next evolution form of planes to rockets or to something like this but I guess that we started on road and we will finish in the space.


Storyline

Studio Walt Disney brings animated action comedy whose main character is 
Dusty crop duster with a big heart and an even bigger dream of becoming a racer. 





But Dusty is not built for racing and then there is one significant problem: I'm afraid of heights ... But Dusty will not give up and he finds the help of an experienced naval aviator Skipper to help him rank among the racers. Dusty succeed in life test and ascends to the heights of which he never dreamed of?



Official TRAILER




I am big fun of Disney animation films and Cars and Cars 2 were awesome... I like planes so I guess that we can looking forward for greatness .

Thank you for reading rewiev. M.J. 





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat